Here’s 15 Minutes of Dragon Quest Heroes II Gameplay, Trophy List Revealed
In the latest episode of PlayStation Underground, members of the PlayStation Blog team offer up 15 minutes of early Dragon Quest Heroes II PlayStation 4 gameplay. If you’d prefer to play the game yourself, a free demo is available from the PlayStation Store.
Ahead of next week’s release, Exophase has posted the full Trophy list, which you can see below (beware of potential spoilers):
- Glory Hunter – Awarded for successfully acquiring every trophy.
- Bounty Hunter – Awarded for defeating every marked monster at least once.
- Monster Mugger – Awarded for obtaining every kind of item monsters drop.
- [Story Spoiler] – [Story Spoiler].
- King Klanger – Awarded for defeating a metal king slime.
- Quit Your Medallin’! – Awarded for delivering 150 mini medals to Maxi Malone.
- Trovehound – Awarded for opening every chest in every wild zone.
- Peace at Last – Awarded for attending the peace celebrations in Accordia.
- Well-Armed – Awarded for obtaining every single weapon.
- Well-Protected – Awarded for obtaining every single orb.
- Avid Accessoriser – Awarded for obtaining every single accessory.
- Greedy for Ingredients – Awarded for obtaining every available ingredient.
- Variety Clubber – Awarded for defeating every single species of monster.
- Beastmaster – Awarded for recruiting every single species of monster minion.
- Dunquestin – Awarded for completing every quest.
- Way of the Warrior – Awarded for obtaining the warrior’s ring.
- All Puffed Out – Awarded for…closing your eyes in front of every single ally.
- Winning Beginnings – Awarded for defeating the night clubber and saving Harba.
- Metalworker – Awarded for defeating a metal slime.
- Liquid Licker – Awarded for defeating a liquid metal slime.
- Tous les Coups – Awarded for activating every party member’s coup de grâce.
- With a Little Help – Awarded for unleashing 100 Tag Tricks.
- Come Rain or Shine – Awarded for experiencing every type of weather in every wild zone.
- An Expert Eye – Awarded for having a rare item appraised by the armourer.
- Dimensional Drifter – Awarded for successfully clearing your first dimensional dungeon.
- Head Banger – Awarded for unceremoniously bumping your head on the ceiling.
- The Proud Prince – Awarded for showing Cesar the error of his ways and convincing him to join the party.
- Level-May-Care – Awarded for training every single character to level 40 or above.
- Jack of Alltrades – Awarded for training your hero to level 20 or above in every available vocation.
- All-Round Animal – Awarded for reaching a proficiency level of 15 or higher with any weapon.
- Crème de la Combo – Awarded for stringing together a combo of 350 hits or more.
- Serial Summoner – Awarded for summoning 150 monster minions.
- Bully Basher – Awarded for rescuing 15 people from monster attack.
- All That Glitters – Awarded for gathering ingredients from sparkly spots 300 times.
- Top Swapper – Awarded for making 30 trades at the swap shop.
- A Right Royal Mix-Up – Awarded for attending the Queen of Ingenia’s hearing in Accordia.
- Nun Better – Awarded for obtaining the maximum number of Healstones and maximising their power.
- Trader’s Pet – Awarded for maximising the capacity of your monster medal holder.
- Accessory All Areas – Awarded for making every single available improvement to an accessory.
- Party Animal – Awarded for earning the maximum number of party power points.
- Life and Soul – Awarded for learning every party power.
- No Zoomstone Unturned – Awarded for attuning yourself to every Zoomstone.
- Comfortable – Awarded for collecting a total of 300,000 gold coins.
Dragon Quest Heroes II launches on April 25 in North America and April 28 in Europe for PS4 and PC.