Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles Live Stream, Watch Us Hunt the Undead (Offline)
PlayStation LifeStyle’s Mack and Jasmine are teaming up to check out the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 “Zombies Chronicles” expansion.
Access was provided by Activision. You buy purchase the expansion through the PlayStation Store (North America, Europe). It’s priced at $29.99 and comes with eight maps, 20 vials of Liquid Divinium, two Whimsical GobbleGums, and the exclusive Zombies Pack-A-Punch Weapon Camo.
Here’s every map included in Zombies Chronicles:
Call of Duty: World at War
- Nacht der Untoten – Where it all began: an abandoned airfield suspended in space and plagued by infinite hordes of the undead.
- Verruckt – Welcome to Wittenau Sanitorium, a German asylum with dark corridors, terrifying undead enemies, and even darker secrets.
- Shi No Numa – A “swamp of death” located in Japanese territory, surrounded by a sweltering jungle, hellhounds, and endless armies of the undead.
Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Kino der Untoten – An abandoned cinema packed with swarms of Crawler Zombies and fiery traps.
- Ascension – An abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome where unholy creations lurk in the shadows, and dark undead experiments run loose.
- Shangri-la – A legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle where the undead emerge from within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, deadly traps, and dark secrets.
- Moon – Travel to the Moon where forgotten undead creatures plague a horrifying, cratered landscape
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Origins – An excavation site left behind after the Germans unearthed the mysterious new “Element 115,” and unleashed the greatest evil the world has ever seen.
We’re streaming with chat enabled, so do feel free to interact with us and ask any questions about the game. We’ll be giving our thoughts and impressions throughout.
Don’t forget to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more streams of the latest and greatest games.