Mafia II features 48 trophies consisting of 35 bronze, 10 silver, 2 gold, and 1 Platinum trophy. Use our Mafia II trophy guide to capture the coveted platinum.
Platinum Trophy (Platinum) – Unlocked when all trophies collected.
– Collect the other 47 trophies.
Viva la Resistenza! (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 1.
– Complete chapter 1. (Story based can’t miss)
Home Sweet Home (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 2.
– Complete chapter 2. (Story based can’t miss)
Big Brother (Bronze) – Protect Francesca.
– At the beginning of chapter 2 you will see your sister arguing with a thug. Go up to them and intervene which will start the fighting tutorial. Once you win the fight the trophy will unlock.
A Real Gentleman (Bronze) – Help the woman fix her car in Home Sweet Home.
– After you finish helping out your sister you will start to head over to Joe’s apartment. On the way you will pass a man and a woman arguing over a broken car. Wait for the man to walk away and then go up to the car and fix it.
Back in Business (Bronze) – Do your first job for Mike Bruski.
– During chapter 2 Joe will take you to meet Mike Bruski. He will give you a job to go get a Walter Coupe. Once you bring back the car you will get the trophy.
The Price of Oil (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 3.
– Complete chapter 3. (Story based can’t miss)
He Who Pays the Barber (Silver) – Improve the dockworker’s haircuts.
– During chapter 3 you will go and visit Derek at the docks. Once you visit Derek he will ask you to go and collect money from the dock workers. After collecting from a few a worker named Bill will fight you. Knock him out and take the money back to Derek to get the money.
The Professional (Bronze) – Obtain the ration stamps without raising the alarm.
– The main mission in chapter 3 will have you rob and infiltrate the Office of Price Administration. You’ll first need to take out the three guards by walking up behind them and pressing circle to stealth kill them. Be sure to drag the bodies and hind them, so the other guards don’t find them. You will also need to go into the basement and disable the silent alarm. When finished and you steal the stamps leave the building. Once out you will get the trophy.
Mail Man (Bronze) – Sell all the gas stamps before the time runs out.
– At the end of chapter 3 you need to sell off gas stamps. You need to deliver to six out of the eight gas stations. The time goes quick so drive fast and plan out your route accordingly. If by chance the cops come after you simply make your way to the gas station and when the cops come up to you bribe them. Once you’ve delivered the final stamp the trophy will unlock.
Night Shift (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 4.
– Complete chapter 4. (Story based can’t miss)
Good Spirits (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 5.
– Complete chapter 5. (Story based can’t miss)
A Lesson in Manners (Silver) – Show that you know how to treat a lady.
– At the beginning of chapter 5 you’ll see Joe’s girl has been in a accident. The man she hit is very angry and you will need to fight him. Once you beat him up you will get the trophy.
Time Well Spent (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 6.
– Complete chapter 6. (Story based can’t miss)
Last Respects (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 7.
– Complete chapter 7. (Story based can’t miss)
The Wild Ones (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 8.
– Complete chapter 8. (Story based can’t miss)
Man of Honor (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 9.
– Complete chapter 9. (Story based can’t miss)
Checking Out (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 10.
– Complete chapter 10. (Story based can’t miss)
Hey Joe (Silver) – Clean up after Joe.
– At the end of chapter 10 you’ll be home sleeping and get a call saying Joe is drunk and scaring the customers. Once you get to the bar Joe is waiving around a gun and accidentally kills the bartender. You will need to pick up the body and put it in the trunk. Then take Joe home and finally take the car to Mike’s junkyard to crush the evidence. Be careful as the cops are on high alert and just passing one will have them come after you. Once the car is destroyed you will get the trophy.
Our Good Friend (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 11.
– Complete chapter 11. (Story based can’t miss)
Wake Up Call (Bronze) – Help Leo out of a tricky situation without getting caught.
– During chapter 11 a hit is placed on your buddy Leo. Once you get to his house and the cut scene ends run to the hamper outside of the bathroom and grab the sheet. A cutscene will start and the trophy is yours.
End of the Rainbow (Silver) – Settle the score with the Irish once and for all.
– At the end of chapter 11 you will be awoken by the Irish trying to burn down your house. Escape and go to Joe’s house, and then head over to the Hill of Tara pub. Once you’ve made your way through the pub go outside and kill the Irish leader. If he makes it to the car chase him down. Once you’ve killed him the trophy is yours.
Chasing the Dragon (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 12.
– Complete chapter 12(Story based can’t miss)
Chop Chop! (Bronze) – Complete Chapter 13.
– Complete chapter 13. (Story based can’t miss)
Men at Work (Silver) – Complete Chapter 14.
– Complete chapter 14. (Story based can’t miss)
The Mafia Never Forgets (Silver) – Pay a visit to an old friend.
– During chapter 14 you will get a mission to kill a witness. After you’ve made the kill you will be ambushed by two cars of federal agents. Escape or kill the agents. Once your back at Joe’s apartments you will get the trophy.
Out for Justice (Silver) – Learn what it means to be a Scaletta.
– This mission will take some time. You will have to kill Derek and Steve, first up kill Steve then make your way into the warehouse. From here the real difficulty starts as they have molotov’s. Once you enter the building run up the stairs to your left from here take out the goons on the balcony. Then its easy picken’s to those below you, be sure to keep an eye on the guys that will run up the stairs behind you. Once you kill Derek you will get the trophy.
Finish Him (Silver) – Finish what you started.
– Complete chapter 15. (Story based can’t miss)
Made Man (Gold) – Finish the story on Medium difficulty or higher.
– Place the difficulty on medium and play through it. You will get the trophy when you finish chapter 15. This will also unlock if you play through on hard.
Tough Nut (Gold) – Finish the story on Hard difficulty level.
– Place the difficulty on hard and play through it. You will get the trophy when you finish chapter 15.
Get Rich or Die Flyin’ (Bronze) – Get all wheels of your car into the air for at least 20 meters and then touch the ground again.
– Check out the video below for three locations to get this trophy.
Pedal to the Metal (Bronze) – Travel at 125 mph.
– Nothing to this other then to find a long stretch of road that has minimal traffic. There are two good areas to do this the freeway (although has a lot of traffic), and the Grand Upper Bridge.
One Careful Owner (Bronze) – Travel a total of 50 miles in one vehicle.
– Pick a vehicle and store it in your garage. Once you have it stored there start driving. It has to be the same vehicle so you can’t go out and find similar ones and drive those. Keep the cars maintenance up as well as keeping the tank full. This will take some time and is rather boring, but with some persistence you’ll get it. You can keep track of your miles driven in the garage under the show legend command. The miles will be updated at the end of each chapter so if you’ve made it to the final chapter without unlocking this trophy then do a lot of driving until it unlocks.
Proper Scapper (Bronze) – Sell 5 vehicles to Mike Bruski at the scrapyard.
– You’ll get access to Mike’s scrapyard after chapter 2. All you need to do is get a car drive it into the crusher beside Mike’s office. Once you drive the car in run up the metal stairs and go to the control panel and hit X. Do this five times.
Exporter (Bronze) – Sell 5 vehicles to Derek at the dock.
– You meet Derek in chapter 11. This is a little more difficult since you will need fancier cars to sell. Here is a list of a few cars he will take.
- Ascot Bailey
- Berkley Kingfisher
- ISW 508
- Jefferson Provincial
- Lassiter Series 75 Hollywood
- Shubert Frigate
- Smith 34 Hot Rod
- Walker Rocket
Once you get one of the cars go to the shipyard and beside one of the boats is a lift. Drive the car onto the lift and get out. Do this five times.
Cruise Control (Bronze) – Keep any vehicle at 30 mph or over for 5 or more minutes.
– You will need to find a long stretch of road preferably the highway. Then just take your time, avoid the AI as best you can since the will quite frequently change lanes with little to no notice. Avoid intersections as side swiping can really hinder your speed. Finally keep your speed a little above 30 just in case you do get hit you have some wiggle room.
Hairdresser (Bronze) – Kill 5 enemies in rapid succession with a headshot.
– This should be relatively easy. You need to get the five headshots in about 30 seconds. It doesn’t need to be five straight shots, so you can still get the trophy even if you miss a shot.
Knucklehead (Bronze) – Kill a total of 30 enemies using melee attacks.
– As long as you do not have a weapon equipped then you can do a melee attack with square and triangle. Beating up civilians also count towards this trophy just make sure there are no cops around as they will break up the fight.
Stuck Up (Bronze) – Rob 5 stores in under 5 minutes.
– To rob a store walk up to a cashier and pull your gun on them. While pointing it at them walk over to the cash register and press X when prompt to. Do this at five different stores. You also can just shoot the cashier, but this will get more police attention. Be careful as some stores have protection and will put up a fight when you try and rob them.
Note: These stores can not be robbed Harry’s Army Surplus, Giuseppe’s shop, the Maltese Falcon, Freddy’s Pub, or the Mona Lisa.
The Enforcer (Bronze) – Kill 50 enemies.
– Really nothing to this one as you should have no problem getting this by the time you finish the game.
Sharp Suiter (Bronze) – Buy your first luxury suit.
– You can only buy this from Vangel’s. The icon will be added to you map during chapter 9, but you can access it at any point during the story. Go there and purchase either version of the Tailored Suit and you will get the trophy.
Tuned Ride (Bronze) – Upgrade one of your cars one level.
– You will get access to body shops early in the game. You just need to purchase the basic tuning upgrade to get this trophy.
Dream Handling (Bronze) – Upgrade one of your cars to the maximum level.
– You will need to upgrade one car to sports tuning. This will become available after chapter 7.
Hard to Kill (Bronze) – The police want you dead. Survive for 10 minutes!
– You will need to get your wanted level up to four stars. the best method is find an ally and block it with a vehicle from there you just need to pop out of cover so the police keep seeing you. After 10 minutes the trophy is yours. See trailer below for more info
Collector’s Item (Bronze) – Find at least one collectible in the game.
– There are playboys and wanted posters hidden all over Empire Bay. You only need to find one which you should be able to do simply by exploring the area. See “Ladies’ Man” and “Card Sharp”.
Petrol Head (Bronze) – Drive at least 30 different vehicles.
– There are 38 vehicles in the game of which you will need to drive 30 of them. Be sure to drive a good bit of vehicle’s before chapter 6 as a big event will happen and you won’t have access to the earlier ones after that. DLC cars also count towards this trophy.
Ladies’ Man (Silver) – Find all of the Playboy magazines.
– See video below:
Card Sharp (Silver) – Find all of the Wanted posters.
– See videos below: