Going even more in-depth into their financial reports today, Capcom unleashed their Overview of Strategies & Plans, detailing just how much they expect their major titles to sell during the fiscal year, failing to mention Remember Me yet again:
- Monster Hunter 4 (3DS) – 2.8 Million (Japan only, Summer)
- Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3, PC, Xbox 360, Wii U) – 1.2 Million (Worldwide, May)
- Lost Planet 3 (PS3, Xbox 360) – 1.2 Million (Worldwide, August)
They also gave an update on how much their franchises have sold as of March 31st, 2013:
- Resident Evil – 56 Million
- Street Fighter – 34 Million
- Monster Hunter – 23 Million
- Devil May Cry – 12 Million
- Dead Rising – 5.4 Million
- Lost Planet – 4.9 Million
Getting to their strategies, Capcom wants to increase the sales of DLC, something they plan on achieving by “strategically launching additional content for major titles.” As for digital titles, they plan on adding more titles that are sold exclusively via download, mentioning Dungeons & Dragons in the process.
Solely relying on their major titles is something they also plan on moving away from, with the goal of creating “original content every year to establish new sources of growth” discussed. Past franchises won’t be forgotten entirely though, as they want to “shorten the development-to-launch cycle for series titles.”
How many copies do you think Remember Me will sell? Let us know in the comments below.