As you’ll read below, the PlayStation 3’s firmware update 4.45 issues still haven’t been resolved, so you’ll need to keep being patient if you were affected by any of the problems associated with it.
- Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers has been delayed from June 25th to August 6th. [Maximum Games]
- The dog Joel pets in [No Spoilers] town, Buckley, was named after Troy Baker’s dog who passed away three years ago. [Twitter w/ Picture]
- All these songs are leaving the Rock Band store on June 30th: Crooked X ‘Rock n Roll Dream’, Die Toten Hosen ‘Hier Kommt Alex’, Les Wampas ‘Manu Chao’, The Material ‘Moving to Seattle’, Them Terribles ‘Bullets & Guns’, Tokio Hotel ‘Monsoon’, Vesuvius ‘Promised Land’. [Source]
- The Metro: Last Light Faction Pack DLC has been delayed from June to mid-July. After it releases, you can expect the other DLC packs within 60 days. [Source]
- Morgan Haro gave a non-update regarding firmware update 4.45 on PS3 today, saying, “Wanted to follow up and let you know that we are still actively examining the issue in which certain users experienced problems booting their PS3 after the firmware update.” Woo. [Source]
- The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass was given a few more details, including that the DLC involves single player and multiplayer content, as well as new ways to personalize your pirate experience. [Full Details]
- If a LinkedIn is to be believed, the first BioShock Infinite DLC will feature an AI companion called ‘Minibuddy’ and it will be a “unique first person shooter experience set within the BioShock universe.” [Via]
- Alain Corre, Executive Director at Ubisoft Europe, addressed some of their franchises we know nothing about for new iterations, saying that, for a new Far Cry “we’re thinking of this brand” and “something is cooking!” As for Beyond Good & Evil 2 and a new Prince of Persia? “It will happen when we feel it is ready, when the creators have brought something interesting. That’s the case for all our franchises. They’re cooking. Some are cooking longer than others, but they’re cooking.” [Source]
- Check out some Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two on PlayStation Vita:
- Here’s a big look at Spectator Mode in Battlefield 4:
- Magic 2014 has been confirmed to launch June 25th in North America and June 26th in Europe on the PSN for PS3. Check out an explanation video for the Sealed Campaign:
- LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval’s Journey is out tomorrow in Europe and this Tuesday in North America. Here’s the launch trailer:
- Originally appearing on June 14th, we now bring you the walkthrough video (courtesy of PowerPyx) for The Last of Us’ hidden trophy – That’s All I Got (spoilers if you haven’t played through the game):
How long before the dolphins band together and overthrow society? Let us know in the comments below.