So that equates to about 15 diapers?
- According to Lead Game Designer Gary Napper, Alien: Isolation is “actually about 15 hours long because we’ve got so much to do with the narrative and all the different mechanics of the alien.” [Via, Source]
- Zombie Studios has announced that Blacklight: Retribution, their free-to-play first-person shooter, will be exiting beta on Tuesday, June 24. With the full release, Retribution will receive two new PvP maps, three new maps for Co-Op PvE mode: DeathMetal, Lockdown, and Terminus, improved performance and frame-rates, better controls and aiming, the introduction of the Compound Bow, and “streamers in Onslaught can now interact with their viewers via new streaming capabilities which enable viewers to vote on player mods that positively and negatively impact the streamer’s play experience.” [Press Release]
- Atlus has given Abyss Odyssey a release date of July 15 on the PlayStation 3 in North America at $14.99. [Press Release]
- The Dragonslayers campaign is available in Destiny of Spirits from now until July 7. [Source]
- We already know about Sackboy, Oddsock, Swoop, and Toggle in LittleBigPlanet 3, but what about Sackworm? “Early on we had loads of different ideas. I was looking at some of the concepts the other day actually. The Sackworm didn’t last too long before he found himself on the cutting room floor,” says Sony XDev’s Pete Smith. [Source]
- According to NewEgg, the Saints Row IV: National Treasure Edition is a thing and it will be out in July for $29.99, complete with 20 pieces of DLC. [Check it Out]
- In whatever year Tales of Zestiria comes out in Japan, it will also hit western territories in that same year, as Tales Global Brand Manager Dennis Lee said, “One of the big things was, ‘It’s taking so long between the Japanese release and when the western releases come out.’ And so, over the past, I’d say, two years, they’ve been working really hard to shorten that time frame. We’ve gone from over two years with Xillia 1, and now we’ve gotten it down to a year, and we’re going to get it to less than that for Tales of Zestiria – it’s going to be in the same year as the Japanese release. So they’re working on shrinking that time down as much as possible.” [Via, Source]
- Here’s Ubisoft’s E3 2014 wrap-up:
- GRID: Autosport launches next week on PS3:
- When Blue Estate releases for the PS4 next week, it will have a demo and a 20% off PlayStation Plus discount (it’s $19.99/€19.99/£16.99) [Source 1, 2]:
- Here’s a better look at Pavilion, the upcoming fourth-person PS4 and PS Vita game:
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II has been announced for the PS4, but there’s no word of a North American/European release yet [Source]:
Bring on summer!