A “remake” of Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star on PlayStation 3, Koei Tecmo announced today that Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star is coming to PlayStation Vita on July 1 in Europe and July 2 in North America as a digital title.
Developed by Gust, Ar nosurge Plus is a turn-based RPG that includes new costumes, new partners, some DLC, and more:
Ar nosurge Plus Updates
- New costumes for the four main characters (Delta, Earthes, Casty, and Ion)
- Beat the game to unlock even more costumes for the above four characters
New Purification Partners
- Sarly, Nelo, and Shurelia can be selected as conversation partners during Purification.
- New “Purification” costumes for the additional characters
- Some DLC available for the previous version comes pre-loaded!
Updates and Balancing
- Full feature tutorial
- Synthesis Shop Events viewable from menu
Here’s the full game description:
Ar nosurge is a fantasy, sci-fi, ‘7 Dimension’ RPG that takes place in a world where music and song can create magic. It tells the compelling story of a civilization that lost their planet and has been roaming the edge of space for 2000 years in search of a new home. The player follows two sets of characters: Delta and Casty, whose goal is to protect humanity and save the world, and Ion and Earthes, who are trying to find Ion a way home to Earth. The player can change between both pairs and discover a way to combine their storylines and strengths to eventually solve the mystery that shrouds their on-going struggles.
Koei Tecmo Europe confirmed on Twitter that Ar nosurge Plus will include dual Japanese and English audio.