To go along with the general release of Betrayal today, EA and Visceral Games have launched Battlefield Hardline update 4.1 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.
A minor update compared to the one on March 1, today’s patch is focused on fixing some issues and improving server stability:
- Improved client/server stability.
- PC: Updated PC certificate file.
- Fixed bug whereby the Gun Bench Kill Counter was not enabled for Premium members or owners of Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal.
- Fixed bug whereby customized uniforms would load only with SWAT colors in MP matches.
- Fixed bug whereby if L1/L2 and R1/R2 are swapped (PS3, PS4), or LB/LT and RB/RT are swapped (Xbox 360, Xbox One), some menus would function incorrectly.
- Fixed stairway collision issues in Alcatraz.
- Fixed spawn point locations in Alcatraz.
- Fixed grapple exploit in Growhouse.
- Fixed bug whereby Dressed to the Sixteens achievement would not be awarded.
Now that all of the Hardline expansions are available, what did you think of the post-launch content overall?
Battlefield Hardline Update 4.1 Today Fixes Issues, Improves Server Stability