A Day One Edition of Star Ocean was also revealed and includes the following content:
Exclusive In-Game DLC
- Ring of the Valkyries – Increases ATK, INT and Critical
- Gold Bunny Statue – Increases EXP and FOL
- Bushybrume Cincture – Reduces amount of MP used
- Wristlet of the Stars – Reduces damage taken
- Secret Sthalian Tome – Increases HP healed
- Customize the Battle BGM within the game to battle music from the Valkyrie Profile series
Taking place between the second and third games in the series, here’s the main features of Integrity and Faithlessness:
- Journey to a Seamless World – Transition into and from battles and dynamic cutscenes in real time, as the lines between story, exploration, and battle are blurred into an immersive and exhilarating experience. The all new system ensures players remain enthralled in the sprawling lands of faraway locales and the personal stories of the people they meet.
- An Evolution of Real Time Combat – Close in on enemies or fight at range using powerful combos to trigger distance-based skills. Incorporate special attacks into combos and switch between an expansive cast of playable characters at will to make use of their unique special moves.
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness is also coming to Europe in summer 2016. We’ll let you know when Square Enix announces a firm release date for the region.