EastAsiaSoft announced today that they’ve partnered with Limited Run Games to release physical versions of Rainbow Moon, Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype, and the upcoming Lost Sea.
Only saying they’re coming “soon,” EastAsiaSoft detailed the platforms and content for each game:
Lost Sea (PS4)
- Multilingual: 14 supported languages
- Platinum Trophy support (Trophy list will be identical to the digital version)
- Physical/digital launch planned simultaneously
Rainbow Moon (PS4, PS Vita)
- New Trophy set with Platinum Trophy support
- Cross-Save support (PS4 <-> PS Vita; cross-save is only compatible between the physical versions due to new Trophy list)
- Updated dialogue on both PS4/Vita versions
Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype (PS Vita)
- Supported languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Includes Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype – The Last Chapter add-on
- New Trophy set
All games come with full-color instruction booklets.
Answering a question that was raised, Limited Run Games said, “In case you guys missed it, the Rainbow Moon and Soldner X-2 releases will have all new trophy sets exclusive to the physical releases.”
Details on release dates, print run, and pricing will be revealed in the coming weeks.
The Lost Sea Twitter account also revealed that the game was submitted to Sony QA on April 6, and it will run at 1080p/60fps on PS4.
Next up for Limited Run Games, Oddworld: New n Tasty will be available on April 25 (5,000 on PS4, 2,500 on PS Vita), with Futuridium EP Deluxe on May 9 (2,000 on PS4, 2,000 on PS Vita).
Limited Run Games also pledged to continue releasing PS Vita games:
We plan to support the Vita for a long time to come. If our pace is any indication, half the NA library may end up being our releases.