With Mirror’s Edge Catalyst releasing tomorrow on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, DICE has detailed the day one update, which brings stability and performance improvements.
Weighing in at 928MB on PC and Xbox One, here’s the full list of patch notes for the Mirror’s Edge Catalyst update, which apply to all platforms unless otherwise noted:
- Fixed Lighting issues on spawn in.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Xbox One: Support for dynamic resolution.
- Xbox One: Fixed an issue where the cut scenes could get out of sync with the audio.
- PC: Introducing a new Graphics setting – Hyper.
- PC: Improved minimum spec GPU support, improved GPU memory detection and increased customization in Video settings.
Exophase has also revealed the full Trophy list, which includes 50 Trophies in total. Here’s a look at the toughest ones you’ll need to unlock on your way to the Platinum:
- With Bells On (Gold) – Purchase all of Faith’s upgrades
- Peak Performer (Gold) – Get a 3-star rating on all Dashes in the main game
- Full Exposure (Gold) – Collect every gridLeak in Glass
- P.I. Connors (Silver) – Find every secret bag hidden in Glass
- Story Teller (Silver) – Find every recording and document in Glass
- Running Errands (Silver) – Complete all side missions
You can read our review of Mirror’s Edge Catalyst over here.
Mirrors Edge Catalyst Update Today Improves Performance