Fixing loss of profile data, booster unlocks resetting, and more, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End update 1.06 was released today on PlayStation 4, reportedly requiring an 85MB download.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s Uncharted 4 update (1.06.020):
- Workaround to prevent heavy graphical corruption which affected some some players
- Fixed loss of profile data and added safeguards*
- Fixed booster unlocks resetting
- Fixed some players not being able to download live updates due to ISP caching
For the loss of profile data, Naughty Dog adds, “We are unable to recover previously corrupted profiles. However these safe measures should prevent this issue from occurring in the future.” If you experience any other problems, let Naughty Dog know in the forums.
As for recent Live Updates (updates that occur on the server-side and don’t require a download), Naughty Dog made some fixes:
Live Update 1.05.020 (June 7)
- Uncharted TV playlist update
- Updated Jackal Hero Weapon LP cost
- Fix Nadine and Sully’s Jackal stat bars
- Fix Nadine’s Mettler M-30 stat bar
- Fix Jackal hero weapon LP costs
- Swapped the Spirit of the Djinn mod order
- One-Use Booster Chest price has been properly adjusted
Live Update 1.06.021 (June 10)
- Fixed some idol duplication and respawn issues in Plunder
- Updated Message of the Day
As the NPD revealed, Uncharted 4 was the #1 selling game of May 2016 in the United States at retail.
Uncharted 4 Update 1.06 Today Fixes Loss of Profile Data, Booster Unlocks Resetting