Previously scheduled for release on July 15 in Europe and July 19 in North America, Gal Gun: Double Peace has suffered a two-week delay.
As PQube Games announced today on Twitter, Gal Gun: Double Peace will now be available on July 29 in Europe and August 2 in North America for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. This delay should affect both the physical and digital versions.
On Twitter, PQube Games said the delay isn’t due to censorship or rating, but rather manufacturing issues.
When asked about the length of Gal Gun, PQube Games replied, “Id say about 18-20h for all story lines, and then quite a few more for trophies, score attacks and all the side quests.”
In addition to the standard edition of Gal Gun, Rice Digital is selling the $99.99 Mr. Happiness Edition. This includes an art book, a set of five exclusive DLC costumes, the official soundtrack, and an “extra-soft Mr. Happiness “Screen Cleaner” – gently wipe down your dirty screens for MAXIMUM visibility!”
Here’s the list of features in Gal Gun: Double Peace:
- Gorgeous anime-styled rail-shooter action. Use your targeting cursor to fend off the advancing girls!
- Story Mode: Play through the story and see if you can successfully confess your feelings to the girl of your dreams.
- Score Attack: Play specific levels to achieve the highest scores.
- Collection: Take a look at your achievements, image gallery and information on all the lovely ladies at the Academy!
- Choose your own love interest. Your choices will change the story and the path you take throughout the game.
- Doki-Doki Mode: This is for when it’s time to break out the big guns! Turn the girls’ happiness up to 11 with this heart-throbbing technique as you aim for the coveted ‘Double Peace’ result! Their outpouring of love even has a ‘bomb’ effect which clears the screen of oncoming girls!
- Closet: Change what the girls are wearing in-game. Different outfits and costumes can be applied to various characters as you see fit. New costume DLC can be also be purchased.
- There are 450 underwear designs to discover!
PQube also said the recently announced Valkyrie Drive will be released in Q4 2016 in the West, and there will be a physical release.