Released yesterday on PlayStation 4, Prey update 1.03 adds further fixes to prevent corrupted saves, allows you to skip the end game credits, addresses items from being deleted when changing levels, fixes stamina not recovering, and more.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Further fixes to prevent Save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted Save games to uncorrupted state.
- Items should no longer be incorrectly deleted from inventory or world when changing levels.
- Fix for stamina not recovering.
- Fix for being unable to repair items.
- Player should no longer spawn out of level.
- Fabricated weapons are now empty.
- Fix for humans incorrectly turning hostile. Hostile humans in lobby will be returned to friendly.
- End game credits now always skippable.
- Aaron Ingram no longer cowers if spooked by a Typhon.
- Fix for various problems making changes in the settings.
The Xbox One version of this patch should be out later this week.
Earlier this month, Arkane said they were looking into player drifting on PS4 and it would be fixed soon. It doesn’t look like 1.03 addressed player drifting.
An accolades trailer for Prey was brought out today by Bethesda, and you can watch it above. Our review is over here and we said, “Arkane Studios has another hit on their hands in the form of Prey. Some minor bugs aside, this is a horror fan’s dream come true.”