Fighting game greats Fuudo and Nemo showcased the gameplay of ARIKA’s The Mysterious Fighting Game at Tokyo Game Show 2017 by having a couple of matches. This build of the untitled fighting game featured all of the confirmed characters except for the recently unveiled Doctrine Dark. That means Garuda, Hokuto, Kairi, Darun, Skullomania, and Allen were all playable. All six of the characters were shown off by the two fighting game pros.
Check out the matches between Fuudo and Nemo below:
If you want to learn a bit more about the characters of The Mysterious Fighting Game, here’s a few character bios:
- After finding re-employment in a very good position, he is living a productive life as a Salaryman.
- However, he is troubled by the fact that he has no recollection over the recent Skullomania appearances.
- That doubt has given birth to new powers.
- He has a pet dog named Pochiro
- The Undefeated Champion of Indora Pro Wrestling.
- After the God of Indora spoke to him in a dream, Darun resigned from his role as Purun’s bodyguard and made his way to Japan.
- He was utterly defeated by Garuda and left on the verge of death, but he was protected and saved by Gougi.
- He is now a man completely determined to face Garuda once again and defeat him.
- Incredibly Hot-blooded.
While a beta test of The Mysterious Fighting Game is set to happen this year, we have little other information on the upcoming PlayStation 4 title. It’s projected to release sometime in 2018.