NBA 2K18 has begun a weekend promotion, despite it not actually being the weekend yet. Players that play the basketball title’s Road to 99 mode will earn double progression from now until November 26 at 11:59pm (no time zone was given, so I’m going to assume it’s eastern time). That makes it a prime time to be balling in 2K, even if you should be spending time with your family during the holidays.
Here’s the official NBA 2K18 double reputation weekend announcement:
— NBA 2K20 (@NBA2K) November 23, 2017
Earlier this month, NBA 2K18 update 1.05 was released. Here are some of the changes introduced in the patch:
– Native 4K resolution at 60fps support added for the launch of the new Xbox One X console.
– Player action photos have been updated to include the players in their new uniforms.
– Custom created shoes are now a much higher resolution when viewed on players in-game.
– Authenticity improvements to Clippers, Spurs, and Magic 2017-18 uniforms.
– Authenticity improvements have been made to the ’07-’08 New Orleans Hornets uniforms.
– Fixed an issue on XB1 where GameDVR was not working for some users.
– Improvements to the audio ‘pops’ reported by Switch users.
– Fixed an issue on the Switch where armpit hair was showing as white/grey on players that have it.
– Addressed an issue in Play Now Online where the incorrect trophy was unlocking when advancing tiers.
– Fixed an issue where the Coach’s Clipboard would show the incorrect matchup for an opponent.
– Fixed an issue that allowed players to break out of a dunk and re-jump into another dunk after performing a drop step move.
– Adjusted shooting foul frequency, especially for well positioned and high rated blockers.
– Fixed several layups that would tend to hit the bottom of the backboard when performed by tall players
– Fixed an issue with the shot clock on the broadcast scoreboard where there would still be a very small amount of time after it reached 0.
– All of the player icons should now be visible when reviewing the 3-2 Zone defensive set during a timeout.
NBA 2K18 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.