Fallout 4 Update 1.19 Patch Notes Detail Changes and Bug Fixes
There’s a new Fallout 4 update live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! The released Fallout 4 update 1.19 patch notes reveal that it fixes “a problem with damaged textures on reflections,” and several other issues. It also adds Xbox One X support for players on that platform.
Check out the Fallout 4 update 1.19 patch notes below:
- A problem with damaged textures on reflections has been fixed.
- The scripting features have been updated to support new creations.
- The Report button has been removed from the mods. Mods can be reported directly to Bethesda.net.
Xbox One X features
- Supports 4K Resolution
- Enhanced features include:
- Dynamic Resolution
- Enhanced draw distance for trees, grass, objects and NPCs
- Enhanced God Ray effects
It’s a bit rough around the edges in some areas and could do with a dab of polish. Regardless of these small faults, the stories told and discovered are fascinating and the Commonwealth is immensely interesting to explore. Performance issues late in the game caused a few frustrations but not enough to dissuade me from playing further and certainly never impeding my progress. Simplifying certain gameplay elements allows for the addition and expansion of others, and while I may not care for the settlement portion of the game, Fallout 4 still has plenty to keep me interested with its countless stories from the wasteland.
Fallout 4 update 1.19 is available now to download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.