Update 1.1.0 for the multiplayer expansion of Final Fantasy XV, titled Comrades, will be releasing December 12 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This update will include the usual bug fixes and improvements, but also a few content updates. This patch seems to be a couple weeks out, but you can check out what’s in the update today!
Gematsu provides the details on the Comrades update:
- Cases where the player’s level does not rise
- Cases where enemies do not appear in multiplayer quests
- Other things that prevent progress
- Shorter loading time between Lestallum and Camp
- Shorter AI comrades generation time
- Timed Quests – Quick Matching-exclusive quests. Defeat a lot of enemies within the time limit.
- Witch’s Shop – Receive the buff effect obtained through a meal in exchange for the Timed Quest reward.
Haven’t given Comrades a try yet? Here’s more about the multiplayer expansion:
In Comrades, players can create and customize their own avatar and partake in epic quests in a world engulfed by darkness. As members of the Kingsglaive, players will equip royal sigils that grant special powers from the rulers of old, strategize with one another and create a balanced team in battles against formidable foes and beasts. In addition to multiplayer quests, players can experience the story unfold in a thorough single-player campaign. By using the base of operations in Lestallum, the player can undertake a variety of exciting quests and encounter familiar faces.
Final Fantasy XV: Comrades is available to play now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.