SEGA is holding a poll on their Japanese official account, asking fans which of their own IPs should bring collaboration costumes to Atlus’ upcoming games, Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night.
Here is a translation of the said tweet:
[A sudden questionnaire]
Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night
Persona 5: Dancing Star Night
If they are to have a collaboration with SEGA, which costumes would be good?
- Yakuza costumes
- Virtua Fighter costumes
- Sonic costumes
If you have a Twitter account, you can cast your vote straight at SEGA’s tweet. This poll is expected to end on April 12.
As a reminder, Atlus is also going to release an Atlus Selection DLC set of costumes where characters from both P3D and P5D will get to wear attires of characters from Atlus’ other IPs like Shin Megami Tensei and Devil Summoner. By checking the Atlus Selection DLC costume list below, you may have an idea on how the SEGA collaboration costumes would be like:
- Persona 3’s Hero (Makoto Yuki) – Devil Survivor‘s Hero
- Yukari Takeba – Yuzu Tanikawa from Devil Survivor
- Junpei Iori – Jyoji Hijiri from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
- Aigis – Sera from Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner
- Mitsuru Kirijo – Nemissa from Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
- Akihiko Sanada – Kyoji Kuzunoha from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner
- Fuka Yamagishi – Asahi from Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
- Ken Amada – Yuichi from Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
- Persona 5’s Hero (Ren Amamiya) – Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne’s Hero
- Ryuji Sakamoto – Shin Megami Tensei II‘s Hero
- Anne Takamaki – Hiroko from Shin Megami Tensei II
- Yusuke Kitagawa – Shin Megami Tensei I‘s Hero
- Makoto Niijima – Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse‘s Hero
- Futaba Sakura – Demonica Suit from Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
- Haru Okumura – Tae Asakura from Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night will be released for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in Japan on May 24.