Developed by Pocket Trap and published by Modus Games, Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is bringing frenzied, beat-em-up to PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam. When the game releases September 4th, 2018 players will be able to experience this goofy story solo or via local/online 2-player co-op. You play as Ninjin, an upbeat bunny, or Akai, a ninja fox. No matter how you play you’ll be trying to recover your village’s stolen carrots from an evil Shogun Moe. Most notably the game features customization options, equipment, and weapons that can be purchased in the Corgi Store or the Shady Shop. The only stores you need really. In addition to the main campaign, Ninjin: Clash of Carrots features a survival mode called Oni TV Show where you’ll fight endless waves of enemies for rare rewards. Just like the main campaign this mode can be played alone or with a friend.
- Be a Ninja. Play as either Ninjin, the charismatic rabbit, or Akai, the ninja fox, and fight across a feudal Japan to defeat the evil Shogun Moe and retrieve the carrots he’s stolen!
- Engaging Storyline. Follow a robust Story Mode, meet a diverse cast of characters, and play through multiple stages in a crazy universe.
- Fast and Furious Combat. Dodge rockets, blast through throngs of incoming enemies and battle bosses in frenzied, fast-paced action!
- Stylish Visuals. Play through unique environments with anime-inspired HD pixel art graphics.
- Deep Customisation. Choose from a huge variety of equipment with more than 150 weapons and items, including masks, swords, projectiles, and more. Equip your character to better defeat rivals.
- Slash, Smash and Bash with Friends! Join your friends in 2-player local or online co-op as you progress through the game’s story.
- Oni TV Show. Compete in a “Live TV Show” survival mode, solo or with a friend, to see who can get the furthest without dying, as wave after wave of enemies attack from all angles. Rack up special rewards when you successfully finish each challenging stage!
Ninjin Clash of Carrots Release Date Announced for all Platforms
Once again, this game releases September 4th, 2018 on PS4, Xbox One, PS4, and Steam.