Demon hunter Dante made a big splash at TGS 2018, with a heck of a lot of Devi May Cry 5 information revealed. First off, the Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition was unveiled, and it certainly comes with a lot. It even brings a weapon from one of Capcom’s most iconic series into the fold.
Altogether, the Deluxe Edition includes:
- Upgrade motorcycle Cavaliere R weapon for Dante’s Cavaliere
- Alternate style rank & title screen announcers
- 12 classic battle themes, giving people three tracks from Devil May Cry, three from Devil May Cry 2, three from Devil May Cry 3, and three from Devil May Cry 4
- Behind-the-scenes pre-viz live-action cutscenes
- Four Devil Breakers for Nero with unique abilities
- Mega Buster
- Gerbera GP-01
- Sweet Surrender
- Pasta Breaker
While I’m most excited for the Pasta Breaker, which has a fork on it, the Mega Buster is what will likely be on the minds of most gamers. It is ripped right out of Mega Man. Capcom released a trailer showing it in action:
In addition, if you preorder any version of Devil May Cry 5, you will get access to alternate looks for Dante, Nero, Trish, Lady, and new protagonist Nico. Check out the looks here:
Pricing details for the Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition have not been released at this time.