Uncharted 2 Finds Drake’s Fortune DLC, Multiplayer Trophies
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves has received a massive amount of support from Naughty Dog, since it launched back in October 2009. The title recently had new skins revealed for multiplayer mode, which had the star players from other Sony franchises. Now, Naughty Dog has decided to dwell into the past, with it’s upcoming Drake’s Fortune Multiplayer Pack.
Along with the Drake’s Fortune Multiplayer Pack, is the inclusion of new mutliplayer trophies. Justin Richmond, Naughty Dog multiplayer designer revealed that they did not want to add many multiplayer trophies to begin with. “One of the things that we wanted to make sure at launch was that anybody could get the platinum,” he said. The trophies will hit February 25th, alongside the new pack. Here they are:
- Sneaky… – Get 50 Stealth Kills
- Brass Knuckles – Get 100 Melee Kills
- Tastes Like Chicken – Get 20 BBQ Medals
- Rapid Fire – Get 7 Tripled Medals in Deathmatch
- I Told You I Was Hardcore! – Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Hard Difficulty
- Made It – Finish Wave 10 in one Survival Game
- Gold Digger – Finish Wave 10 in one Gold Rush Game
- Wipe Them Out… – Win 50 Deathmatch Games
- Plays Well With Others – Win 50 Objective Games
- Still Alive – Win 50 Elimination Games
- Plundered! – Get 200 Captured Medals
- Cold Blooded – Get 2,500 Kills in Deathmatch or Elimination games
Along with these new trophies, are the addition of new medals. The new medals hit with tomorrow’s update 1.05.
- Tip Off – Be the First Player to Grab the Treasure in Plunder
- Protectorate – Shoot and Kill 5 Enemies that were Damaging the Treasure Carrier
- No Cigar – Kill the Treasure Carrier while They are about to Score
- None Shall Pass – Get 5 Kills while in the Hill during a King of the Hill
- First! – Get the First Kill of the Game
- Finish Him! – Get the Last Kill of the Game
- Retaliation – Kill the Last Player that Killed You
- Defender – Kill a Player that is Actively Shooting One of Your Teammates
- That Was Embarrassing – Earn a Shutout in Plunder
- Put’em Down – Kill Someone in the Knockdown State with a Pistol Weapon
- Unlucky – Die 5 Times in a Row without Getting a Kill
- Tricky – Kill a Player with a Pistol Weapon while Hanging
The new DLC pack will be focused all on the original Nathan Drake adventure, Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune. Included in this pack are six new skins, which includes Nathan Drake, Elena, Navarro, Eddie Raja, Gabriel Roman and Javier. Also added are two maps, The Flooded Ruins and The Facility. Both maps are levels from the original game.
You can buy the DLC pack when they hit February 25th for the low price of $5.99, which includes both the skins and maps. However, if you don’t want the skins, but want the maps (or vice-versa), you can purchase them separately for $2.99 and $3.99, respectively.
Will you be purchasing this new DLC? Post your comments below!