Bethesda Starts Hiring For Next-Generation Consoles
Renowned The Elder Scrolls developer Bethesda may be hard at work on some DLC for Skyrim, but they also have they’re eyes set on their next big game – which will be for “future-generation consoles”.
A job posting titled “Future Generation Console Programmer” at Bethesda outs the next game, saying:
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for experienced programmers to work on cutting-edge technology for an unannounced game on future-generation consoles.
- At least 5 years of game development experience with multiple titles shipped
- Extensive experience programming and optimizing for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Experience with DirectX 11 a plus
- Passion for making GREAT games, and being part of a GREAT team
- Ability to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of game development
- Must create amazing things with minimal oversight
- Experience playing Bethesda Game Studios games a plus
Sony and Microsoft may have already tipped off Bethesda about their next-generation consoles, but it is also possible that the developer is simply predicting what will power the consoles and starting development early.
What would you like Bethesda to make for the PS4? Let us know in the comments below.