Assassin’s Creed III Climbs its Way to Number One in the UK
To no one’s surprise, Ubisoft’s latest entry in the Assassin’s Creed franchise did incredibly well in the UK, debuting in the top spot.
The week prior, Danger Close’s Medal of Honor: Warfighter opened at number one, but has since dropped all the way down to sixth place. Perhaps the public caught on to the fact that it’s not a very good game?
FIFA 13 is holding strong in second place, with WWE ’13 and Football Manager 2013 right behind in third and fourth, respectively. Criterion’s Need for Speed: Most Wanted managed to race its way to fifth place on its opening week.
Check out the full top 20 list below.
1. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
2. FIFA 13 (EA)
3. WWE ’13 (THQ)
4. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
5. Need For Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
6. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
7. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
8. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
9. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
10. Dishonored (Bethesda)
11. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo)
12. Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Mind Candy/Activision)
13. Resident Evil 6 (Capcom)
14. Assassin’s Creed: Liberation (Ubisoft)
15. Pokémon Black 2 (Nintendo)
16. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
17. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
18. Doom 3: BFG Edition (Bethesda)
19. Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
20. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)