The Catch-Up: December 11th, 2013 – Xbox One at 2 Million Sold; EA Being Investigated Over Battlefield 4
But PS4 still wins!
- Lagging a little bit behind the PlayStation 4′s 2.1 million as of December 1st, Microsoft has announced that the Xbox One sold 2 million units in its first 18 days. [Source]
- You can now purchase select digital PSN titles from Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de. PlayStation is hoping to add more regions in the future. [Twitter]
- The third Headhunter DLC for Borderlands 2, How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day, will be available on December 17th in North America and December 18th in Europe for $2.99/£2.39/€2.99. [Source]
- Looking for a PS4 in Canada? “New shipments of PS4s will become available this week, just in time for holiday shopping! Check your local retailers for availability.” [Twitter]
- Apparently, Notch “was the fourth biggest taxpayer in Sweden last year. FRA makes me embarrased to be a taxpayer at all.” [Twitter]
- We have no idea when it will be released, but Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition for the PS3 and PS Vita is almost done! [Twitter]
- Telltale Games is teasing something that will happen at 12PM PST/3PM EST tomorrow on their website for The Walking Dead Season 2. My guess? Confirmation of all the release dates. [Twitter]
- Things aren’t looking good for EA as law firm Holzer Holzer & Fistel is currently investigating them for statements made to investors regarding the development and sales of Battlefield 4. We’ll just have to wait and see if anything comes of this, so stay tuned. [Via, Source]
- How the Saints Save Christmas is now available in Saints Row IV. It costs $6.99, or is free to Season Pass holders:
- After a lengthy wait, Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien for the PlayStation Vita (which isn’t Cross Buy) will release on December 17th in North America and December 18th in Europe for $9.99/€6.99, with The Good Friends Character Pack on the same day for $2.99/€1.99. PlayStation Plus members in North America will be able to buy the game for 20% off and the DLC for 30% off [Source 1, 2]:
- We’ve been waiting a little while for Furmins to hit the PlayStation Vita in North America, and we can now tell you that it will release on December 17th:
- According to PlayStation Access, here’s 20 things you need to know about the PlayStation 4:
What do you think of the PS4s early lead over the Xbox One? Let us know in the comments below.