Evolve PS4 Alpha Begins on October 31, Multiple Ways to Gain Access
Known as the Big Alpha, Turtle Rock Studios and 2K have announced that the Evolve alpha will be live on PlayStation 4 and PC from October 31 – November 2, with Xbox One owners getting a 24-hour head start.
Saying they “waited until the time was right because an alpha this big deserved to be stress-tested in a big way,” only a limited number of players on PS4 will gain access to the alpha, and those who do are required to have a PlayStation Plus subscription.
If you pre-ordered Evolve from GameStop, Amazon, Best Buy, Target or Walmart, your spot is guaranteed. For everyone else, codes will be given away on Facebook and Twitter, or you can try your hand at this multi-use code (only has a couple thousand uses, so act fast):
- Go to EvolveGame.com/BigAlpha
- Enter this code: 11197-10708-89072
- Enter your name and email confirmation
- Select your platform preference
- Save the information on that page as you will not be contacted with additional confirmation. You’ll be sent an email when keys are distributed.
The Evolve alpha will be unavailable in certain countries, which you can see below:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Brunei Darussalam
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Dominican Republic
Evolve will launch on February 10, 2015 for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Are you going to try to play in the alpha?