Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 Patch Fixes Issues With Ping Bar, Prestige Reset & More
Rolling out to players now, the first of two new updates for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on PlayStation 4 this week brings some fixes and adjustments to the overall game, which were highlighted last week when Sledgehammer Games commented on the dedicated servers.
Here’s the full patch notes for today’s update, which apply to both the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game, as well as the PC update that went live last night:
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed Marksman and Camo challenges to not reset when you prestige.
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed double xp splash, so it doesn’t show up in private match, combat readiness program, or survival mode.
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot double xp item exists
- Add double XP icon to medal splashes when double xp is active.
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match.
Over in their forums, Sledgehammer talked about how they’ve been listening to feedback about Advanced Warfare:
Since the launch of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare last week, our team has been working hard on improvements to the game. We’ve also had our ears to the ground, listening to your feedback. Our commitment to continuing to support the game and community is as strong as ever, and our team is focused on making the experience the best it can be on all platforms.
There was no mention of the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 versions getting updated any time soon, but Sledgehammer did tell GameSpot that they’ll be patching the game on “all platforms.”
What are you hoping to see get patched in the second update this week?
[Source: Call of Duty Forums]