UK Sales Chart: February 1 – 7, 2015 – Call of Duty Takes #1 For an 8th Time
Things are likely to change this week due to the release of Evolve and the New Nintendo 3DS, but for last week, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare finished in 1st place for an eighth week overall, matching the total of FIFA 15.
With no new releases in the top 40, the focus is on previously released titles, with Assassin’s Creed Unity seeing a 25% boost thanks to a lower price on the PlayStation 4 version. Another Ubisoft game, The Crew, managed to climb back into the top 10, joining Far Cry 4 and Unity.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending February 7, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (down 21%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 23%)
- FIFA 15 (down 11%)
- Assassin’s Creed Unity (up 25%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (up 6%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (down 6%)
- Destiny (up 15%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (down 16%)
- Far Cry 4 (down 21%)
- The Crew (up 5%)
- WWE 2K15
- Saints Row IV Re-Elected/Gat Out of Hell
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Watch Dogs
- Disney Infinity 2.0
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
- Forza Horizon 2
- Dragon Age Inquisition
How big of a launch do you expect from Evolve?