Dragon Age Inquisition Update Improves Game Stability, Buffs the Katari Multiplayer Kit
Applicable to the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC versions, BioWare has detailed Patch 6 for Dragon Age Inquisition, which improves overall game stability, fixes bugs, buffs the Katari multiplayer kit, and more.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the latest Dragon Age Inquisition update:
- Improved stability.
- Changed Solas’s quest “What Lies Dormant” to trigger when reading the after-action report for “Measure Veil Strength” instead of when the time completes.
- Fixed issue that could break the “Perseverance” quest in certain circumstances.
- Fixed case where the GUI did not come back after opting out of light conversations in certain circumstances.
- Adjusted position of mosaic pieces for “The Fall” so they can all be collected.
- Fixed issue that caused some dragonlings in the Hinterlands to become non-hostile when the dragon was killed.
- Fixed issue that caused the cave opened by the Abyssal High Dragon to become closed again in certain circumstances.
- Buffed the Katari multiplayer kit slightly so that it has more HP and generates guard on hit.
- Fixed issue where Shatter and Rupture combos would be reported twice in multiplayer session stats.
- Made change to prevent players from salvaging items that are equipped by other character kits in multiplayer.
- Enabled binding of additional mouse buttons for mice with more than two buttons.
- Fixed issue that caused abilities to not be usable in tactical mode when using mouse look toggle.
- Fixed issue that caused mouse look toggle to turn off during looting.
- Fixed issue that prevented resurrecting characters who had died in deep water.
- Fixed issue that could cause the journal to act in unexpected ways when expanding categories with the mouse.
How big of a download was the update for you?