Steins;Gate Releases in North America This August On PS3 and PS Vita
Coming to us from PQube, MAGES, 5pb., and Science Adventure Team, Steins;Gate is an “award-winning time travel science-fiction interactive visual novel.”
- Limited Edition STEINS;GATE on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Vita
- Gorgeous, premium quality 126 page artbook featuring CG and Key Artwork.
- Double Pin Badge set for new Future Gadget Lab Members!
- Exclusive Metal Upa Replica.
- Badge set and Metal Upa Presentation box.
Here’s the description for Steins;Gate:
Steins;Gate follows a rag-tag band of tech-savvy young students who discover the means of changing e past via text message, using a modified microwave. Their experiments into how far they can go with their discovery begin to spiral out of control as they become entangled in a conspiracy surrounding SERN, the organisation behind the Large Hadron Collider, and John Titor – a mysterious forum poster who claims to be from a dystopian future.
Interaction with the game takes place through the “phone trigger” system, where the player can receive calls and text messages and decide whether to reply to them or not, changing the outcome of the game’s plot.
Will you be getting the $79.99 special edition?