Destiny: The Taken King’s Raid Will Be Available on September 18
To coincide with their latest livestream earlier today, Bungie has confirmed that the Destiny: The Taken King Raid will be available on September 18 at 10am PT/1pm ET, three days after the game launches on September 15 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.
Titled King’s Fall, Bungie previously said it is “the biggest Raid we’ve ever created.”
Also, during their Court of Oryx livestream today, Bungie discussed a variety of topics, which their Twitter account highlighted:
- Swords will not drop in The Taken King, you will have to forge them.
- New ghost shells will have perks to help you find planetary materials by adding a waypoint when you get close.
- Up to six other players can assist your Fireteam in the Court of Oryx.
- All of the bosses in Court of Oryx have special mechanics. No bullet sponges!
- You must lure the Knights together to bring their shields down.
- Tier 1 bosses in the Court Of Oryx are around level 36 difficulty, Tier 2 are much harder, similar to Nightfall difficulty.
- Your entire Fireteam must enter the court or the event will cancel.
- Antiquated Runes are rare drops in Tier 2, the Nightfall, and Raids. They are used to start Tier 3 events.
If you missed the Court of Oryx livestream and want to watch it, Bungie should be uploading it to YouTube in time for their Weekly Update tomorrow.
[Source: Bungie (Twitter)]