Rocket League Chaos Run DLC Arrives in December Alongside Free Wasteland Arena
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Two New Battle-Cars, Ripper and Grog
- 12 New Decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- Two New Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- Two New Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- Two New Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- Three New Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- Three New Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
- Five New Trophies
At the same time, a free new arena called Wasteland will be added to Rocket League. Based on a field of the same name from the original Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, Wasteland is the first non-regulation pitch for the game:
How is Wasteland different? It’s physically-wider than all other stadiums and has a completely-dissimilar Boost placement. The biggest difference, though, is that the ground itself is sloped around the entire perimeter of the arena, making for matches that feel much different than typical Rocket League contests. It’s the first of many “unusual” arena designs that we plan to introduce in the future, and they’re only going to get more interesting from here.
Other free items scheduled to release in December include new music Kevin Riepl and new Garage items. Psyonix also says they’ll have “some additional announcements about the game coming up over the next few weeks.”
As of now, there are over eight million Rocket League players worldwide.
If you haven’t played Rocket League recently, a new update added custom settings.
[Source: PS Blog]