First Uncharted 4 Making Of Video Focuses on the Evolution of a Franchise
To get everyone excited for the launch of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on May 10, Naughty Dog and Sony are releasing a five-episode behind-the-scenes video series.
In the first episode, titled The Evolution of a Franchise, we’re given a look at how Naughty Dog and the Uncharted series has evolved since Drake’s Fortune debuted on PlayStation 3 in 2007, including the influence The Last of Us had on the team.
“The video team at PlayStation was given incredible access to our studio, game assets, and many of the people working on Uncharted 4, to craft a compelling series to cap off this final chapter for Nathan Drake,” Director of Communications Arne Meyer said.
The remaining episodes will be made available throughout March and April. Here’s a full list of what to expect:
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: The Evolution of a Franchise
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Growing up with Drake
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Pushing Technical Boundaries Part 1
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Pushing Technical Boundaries Part 2
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: In the End
Meyer added, “You’ll want to stick around for the full series — I would go so far as to say it was emotional for a few people here to watch by the time the series wrapped up.”
[Source: PS Blog]