Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles Gameplay Trailer Released
A new gameplay trailer for the upcoming Zombies Chronicles DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 has been released, showcasing gameplay and cinematics from the maps that will be available in the DLC.
Zombies Chronicles includes a total of eight remastered Zombies maps from previous Call of Duty games including World at War, Black Ops, and Black Ops 2. The DLC also comes with includes 20 vials of Liquid Divinium, two Whimsical GobbleGums, and the exclusive Zombies Pack-A-Punch Weapon Camo.
Here’s the full list of remastered maps included in Zombies Chronicles:
Call of Duty: World at War
- Nacht der Untoten – Where it all began: an abandoned airfield suspended in space and plagued by infinite hordes of the undead.
- Verruckt – Welcome to Wittenau Sanitorium, a German asylum with dark corridors, terrifying undead enemies, and even darker secrets.
- Shi No Numa – A “swamp of death” located in Japanese territory, surrounded by a sweltering jungle, hellhounds, and endless armies of the undead.
Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Kino der Untoten – An abandoned cinema packed with swarms of Crawler Zombies and fiery traps.
- Ascension – An abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome where unholy creations lurk in the shadows, and dark undead experiments run loose.
- Shangri-la – A legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle where the undead emerge from within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, deadly traps, and dark secrets.
- Moon – Travel to the Moon where forgotten undead creatures plague a horrifying, cratered landscape.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Origins – An excavation site left behind after the Germans unearthed the mysterious new “Element 115,” and unleashed the greatest evil the world has ever seen.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles comes out next week on May 16. Players can already pre-order it on the PlayStation Store for $29.99 USD and get an exclusive PS4 theme.
[Source: PlayStation (YouTube)]