Kingdom Come: Deliverance Gameplay Shows Off Quest Structure and Fighting Tutorial
In case you haven’t had a chance to take a closer look at Warhorse Studio’s Kingdom Come: Deliverance, the video above is worth watching. The developers spend over an hour offering a detailed look at the game’s E3 2017 build, showing off its quest structure, a fighting tutorial, a skirmish, and more.
We got a chance to check out the game ourselves at E3 and it certainly looks promising. In case you missed it, you can read our preview here.
Following some delays, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is set to release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on February 13, 2018. Here are some features you can expect:
· Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
· Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
· Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
· Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills and earn new perks
· Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
· Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
For more on the game, check out our previous coverage.