Tekken 7 Update 1.05 Today Preps for the Bowling DLC, Improves Online Play
To prep for the release of the bowling DLC tomorrow, Bandai Namco has brought out Tekken 7 update 1.05 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and it’s 1.64GB on PS4.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the new update on PS4, according to Bandai Namco and the system’s Update History:
- Improved Online matching functionality: only player icon and disconnection rate would be displayed on player information screen during RANKED MATCH.
- Improved ONLINE TOURNAMENT functionality: If a host player disconnects the tournament, automatically another player comes to be a new host. And, that tournament will be continued.
- Leaderboards have been enhanced to show more info. Various other fixes and stability improvements have been done to online matchmaking and the tournament mode.
- Added support for DLC [Ultimate Tekken Bowl & Additional Costumes]
- Changed the information displayed about your opponent during standby for warm-up
- Added a feature to change your draw in tournament
- Changed tournament so they now continue even if the host leaves
- Improved stability in online matches
- Added rankings by character and by win count tot he leaderboards
Unfortunately, several players have reported frame-rate issues with Tekken 7 after downloading the patch. In response, Katsuhiro Harada said:
It’s bug. Once entering the Customize mode and returning to the normal game mode the frame rate drops.
We’ll fix it immediately. So sorry!!
Plz restart the game client when this problem occurs(If u go to the battle mode without going into the customize mode, problem doesn’t occur.
The next big Tekken 7 update is scheduled for September, and it may include character balances.