Shortly after its release, Lost Planet 2 players would eventually become frustrated with Lost Planet 2’s imminent bugs. Capcom are planning to address the problems as they’ve announced that it’s planning to release a rather large patch for Lost Planet 2 which will tweak several gameplay settings for both offline and online modes.
Courtesy of Capcom-Unity, the full list of changes are below:
- Respawning points are changed – e.g. the player can start from the beginning of the boss fight, rather than start the level from the beginning and so on.
- The player’s attacking power has been strengthened.
- The level of animations for the player being affected near by attack/explosion is lowered.
- The level of damage to the player is lowered.
- Harmonizer is adjusted to be more powerful.
- The level of animations for the enemies being affected near by attack/explosion is increased.
- Weapons’ parameters are adjusted – i.e. they became quite evenly balanced (not too strong, not too weak).
- The speed of the player’s dash is increased.
The update will be released on June 7th.
In the mean while, check out PlayStation LifeStyle’s Lost Planet 2 review.