Ubisoft’s E3 press conference ended yesterday, and with it, a slew of new information on all of Ubisoft’s latest games were released. PlayStation LifeStyle was able to catch all the essential information from the E3 presser, all of which, can be found below.
- Ubisoft’s “Child of Eden” to Bring New Landmark to Gaming
- New Michael Jackson Game Inbound
- Rayman: Origins Announced By Ubisoft
- Project Dust Coming Spring 2011
- Driver: San Fransico Officially Announced, Blows The Whole Roof Off
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Demoed, is Utterly Breathtaking – 3D Confirmed
- Ubisoft Shows Major Love For PS3, Debuts Shaun White Skateboarding
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Being Demoed on PS3, Looks Amazing
- Ubisoft Promises “Games You Can Feel”
Be sure to to stick with PlayStation LifeStyle throughout the day, as Sony’s highly anticipated press conference is going down at 3:00pm EST/12:00pm PST.
For more on E3, be sure to check out PlayStation LifeStyle’s coverage.