Finishing up our first week of using ‘The Catch-Up’, we kick it into high gear and give you a bunch of different news, some videos, and even a box art.
- Keeping the teases rolling for a possibly huge E3 for the PlayStation Vita, Victor Lucas (EP Daily, Reviews on the Run) tweeted that he has “seen some very cool stuff coming up for the Vita.”
- Christian Svensson, Senior Vice President at Capcom, went onto their site’s forum and detailed that talks regarding Ducktales Remastered with Disney began in February 2010 at DICE. Active development at WayForward then began in mid-to-late 2011.
- JMax, Creative Director at DONTNOD, said that Remember Me is planned for a PSN release on launch day, so we’ve reached out to Capcom for confirmation and we’ll let you know if we hear anything.
- In case you missed it in our upcoming PSN posts for North America and Europe, Men’s Room Mayhem comes out next week. It’ll be £1.99/€2.49/$1.99, with PlayStation Plus members getting a 50% discount for the first month.
- The soundtrack for Velocity Ultra is now available.
- That Sonic: Lost World trademark we told you about yesterday? Well, the game was announced as a Wii U and 3DS exclusive. Boo.
- Amazon.com is selling an exclusive Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition at $99.99, which includes a special 17 week regular season trial of NFL Sunday Ticket.
- A Double XP weekend for weapons has begun in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
- Class of Heroes 2 for PSP (downloadable only) is now confirmed to release on June 4th.
- Answering ziggywiggy’s question, Super Icon confirmed that, if their Kickstarter is successful, “we would add in some of the extra content [to Life of Pixel]. And once Unity is released on Vita we could take the new version over in full.”
- Life of Pixel‘s Super Icon also called Sony “THE best company to work with if you are an indie” and “no-one else comes close.”
- Disney registered multiple domains for Disney Racing, Disney Speedster, Disney Kart Racing, and variations of those three. We’ll let you know if they amount to anything.
- Starbreeze has finished Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons and it is scheduled for release this summer.
- Following the confirmation of a July 9th release date and $49.99 price tag, the full box art for Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection was given (click on the image for a larger view):
- Alien Fear has been re-named to Alien Rage and hits the PlayStation Network later this year. The first teaser trailer for the FPS that has 21 types of enemies and 8 “bad-ass bosses” is below:
- If you forgot that Arrested Development season 4 comes to Netflix later this month, Capcom is here to remind you:
- To create the music for The Last of Us, Sony and Naughty Dog hired Gustavo Santaolalla, here’s his story:
- Deep Silver unleashed a trailer for their upcoming twin-stick shooter, Narco Terror:
- The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character on PlayStation Vita got some new footage today:
What did you think of our first (half) week running The Catch-Up? Let us know in the comments below.