With DriveClub now available in North America (check out our review), details of the day one updates to the game have been revealed, including fixes for various bugs, performance improvements, and the addition of the Mercedes-AMG GT S as a free download on the PlayStation Store.
As well, the MyDriveClub App is expected to be fully available for Android and iOS devices soon, giving you the chance to create and maintain your club, get notified when your friends are streaming, view any challenges in progress, play back Challenge attempts, and more:
- Activity – Keep up to speed with friends and Club members, with key notifications pushed directly to your device.
- Challenges – View any Challenge already in progress, or browse your Event History and create new Challenges to play in the game.
- Clubs – Create and maintain your Club, or explore other Clubs and check out their profiles.
- Replay Viewer – Play back Challenge attempts on your mobile device, giving you a bird’s eye view of the action.
- Live Streaming – Get notified when your friends are streaming and watch live feed video of them racing, wherever you are.
For those of you waiting to play the DriveClub PlayStation Plus Edition, that will be released later today at around 2pm PT/5pm ET when the PlayStation Store is updated.
DriveClub Update 1.02 Released, MyDriveClub App Detailed