It’s time for this week’s episode of The Catch-Up! Get yourself caught up on the latest PlayStation news, reviews, and features.
You can check out all of the articles covered in the video down below.
Make sure you subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other video content.
- November 2014 NPD: Xbox One Defeats PS4, Call of Duty is #1
- PS4 20th Anniversary Console Sells Out at £19.94, More Going on Sale Next Week in the UK for £399
- Here are the Top Five Most Violent Games of 2014 According to Consumer Reports
- The Witcher 3 Release Date Delayed, Now Out in May 2015
- The Witcher 3 Delay is Because of “A Lot of Small Errors”
- Destiny Update Adds The Dark Below Support, Fixes Bugs
- Your Destiny Character & Progress Will Carry Over to Destiny Sequel, Bungie Confirms
- Destiny Racing Mode Hinted at by Bungie
- Destiny PvP Mode Without Supers and Radar Hinted at by Bungie via New Grimoire Card
- More Battlefield 4 DLC is on the Way, Vote on Classic Maps You’d Like to See Re-Imagined
- Battlefield 4 CTE Coming to Consoles, No Definite Time-Frame for Release
- DriveClub Update Adds Dynamic Weather, New Tracks & More
- Still “A Lot of Work to Do” Before DriveClub PlayStation Plus Edition Can be Released, Says Evolution
- Sony on DriveClub Issues: Evolution is “As Embarrassed As We Are”
- Capcom, Sony & Microsoft Talk Street Fighter V Exclusivity on PS4/PC
- “Street Fighter’s Natural Home is on PlayStation,” Says Sony UK Chief
- The Last Guardian is Still in Development, Sony Confirms Again
- The Crew Review – Sometimes Race Alone (PS4)
- Secret Ponchos Review – Wild, Fast-Paced, and Dangerous (PS4)
- Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy Review – Check the Mission Board (PS Vita)
- PlayStation LifeStyle’s PlayStation Store Holiday Buyer’s Guide 2014
- The Niche Games Report: Looking Ahead to 2015
- The Ultimate – God of War
- Crash Course – Destiny Map Guide for Rusted Lands
Join me again next weekend for more PlayStation news, reviews, and features!