With Fallout 4 out today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, developer Bethesda Game Studios posted this message on Twitter, thanking fans for their support:
We’re incredibly excited to finally share Fallout 4 with you. Over the last four years of creating it, countless hours of playing and tweaking the game, it has always lacked one thing – you.
We have no idea what character you’ll create, what choices you’ll make, what you will build, or what you will find. It’s that part that makes video games so special to us. We love to create worlds full of discovery, that you can make your own. We’ve intentionally not shown or talked about much of what’s in the game. It’s there for you to discover (and there’s a lot there).
We can’t thank all of you enough for the amazing support you’ve given us while making this game. We hope Fallout 4 is as much fun for you to play as it has been for us to create. We can’t wait to hear about your adventures.
All our best,
Bethesda Game Studios
One of the most popular questions has to do with supported languages in voice and text. Here’s what Bethesda said:
- In North America, Fallout 4 supports English and French voice and text.
- In South America, Fallout 4 supports English voice and text, as well as BR-PT and Latin American Spanish text.
- In the United Kingdom and Australia/New Zealand, Fallout 4 supports English voice and text only.
- In most European territories, Fallout 4 supports English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish voice and text
- In Russia and Poland, Fallout 4 supports English voice and text as well as Polish and Russian text.
- In Asia, Fallout 4 supports English voice and text and English voice and Traditional Chinese text.
- In Japan, Fallout 4 supports Japanese voice and text.
- Note: On consoles, you may need to adjust the system level language settings to gain access to additional languages.
Did you buy Fallout 4 today?
[Source: Bethesda Game Studios (Twitter)]