Giving us our first look at the non-prototype version of DriveClub VR, PlayStation Access posted a video from gamescom where one of their team members, Dave, sat down to play the upcoming virtual reality racer. Here’s a few things you’ll be able to see in the video, which puts the gameplay in the top left corner:
- The Beginning – Offers a look at the interior of a car.
- 1:00 – Reveals that a screen on the dashboard tells you how to begin a race.
- 1:25 – The actual racing begins and Dave can’t contain his excitement.
- 2:20 – Dave hits a car and says, “It feels like I’m driving a car. I know when I need to brake, I know how much I need to brake. It’s completely different to doing it on a normal 2D screen.”
- 3:15 – Dave shows off a sunset and begins sweating.
- 4:50 – Dave celebrates a win.
DriveClub VR releases later this year for PlayStation VR and includes new and classic tracks, more than 80 cars, online play, a single-player career, and more.