Deus Ex: Mankind Divided releases tomorrow! Who is ready? Are the Trophy Hunters out there ready? Perhaps this newly released Trophy list for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will help your planning. Not many silver or gold Trophies, which is kind of a bummer. At least they’re humorous both in title and description. The complete list is below!
CAUTION: May contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!
- #Can’t Kill Progress – You experienced DXMD and collected all trophies. Congrats!
- Pacifist – You completed DXMD without killing a single soul. Bosses are people, too.
- Foxiest of the Hounds – You triggered zero alarms during an entire playthrough
- We Are Human Beings – You completed DXMD on any difficulty.
- I Never Asked For This – You completed DXMD on the highest possible difficulty. Hats off.
- The Supreme Enlightened – You watched the End Credits and found the surprise inside.
- Spokes in Two Wheels – You managed to stop both the bombing and the Orchid poisoning. You’re a living legend!
- He’s [Not] Dead, Jim – By using the Antidote, you saved the life of Jim Miller
- The Net is Vast and Infinite – Using Jim’s keycard, you infiltrated the NSN and viewed a recording without triggering any alarms.
- Tablet Collector – Collect and read every unique eBook.
- The Jack of All Augments – Invest in at least one augmentation in every branch of the Aug Tree.
- Laputan Machine – You used Marchenko’s Kill Switch to defeat him, proving that some things can cut deeper than steel.
- A Heated Combination – Enter a classical numerical code in the game’s first keypad.
- Ghost – Cross enemy territory like a ghost, raising no hostile reaction from anyone.
- Singh No Swan Song – Have Singh’s back when it matters most.
- Between Technology and the Divine – Complete and win the debate with Talos Rucker.
- Honor Holds Us All Together – You completed the debate with Otar Botkovelli.
- God Killer – You completed the debate with Allison Stanek.
- The Golden Rookery – Find the missing Gold Penguin and return him back to his colony.
- Core Driller – Use the Ice Drill to bypass a large section of the GARM facility.
- So Many Cucumbers – Deus Ex is All About Cucumbers…
- Time Traveler – You managed to bring Koller the Neuroplasticity Calibrator before he even asked you for it.
- Ruthless Efficiency – Full upgrade a weapon of your choice.
- Humanity+ – Fully upgrade a branch of your Augmentation Tree.
- And Embrace What You’ve Become – Install at least one experimental augmentation.
- The Invincible Body, Fighting an Iron Devil – Block an incoming enemy explosive with the Titan Shield.
- Slow and Sharp – Land an Explosive Nanoblade Shot on three enemies at once while the Focus Augmentation is active.
- This is Great for Spring Cleaning – use both Knockback and Precision functions of the PEPS Arm Cannon at least once.
- Ramming Speed!! – Ram Dash into an enemy NPC with a fully charged Icarus Dash.
- Express Elevator to Hell, Going Down – Land an Icarus Landing and Strike on foes and clear out the pack with the Typhoon. Just to make sure.
- Invisible War – Incapacitate a cloaked enemy while still remaining cloaked yourself.
- Ground Mail was a Better Option – Flawlessly disable a Drone via Remote Hacking.
- ****! Taser Fist! – Lock-on and deploy the Quad arc upgrade of the Tesla Knuckle on four enemies at once.
- I Can Only Fight Enemies I Can See – Complete one Hacking Challenge with Fog Security without using a Reveal Software.
- Samizdat – You opted to work with the Samizdat group and spread their news throughout Picus media streams.
- K is for Kazdy – You free K and Bones from the prison cell and escorted them to safety.
- The Harvester – You convinced Detective Montag that neither Gunn nor Radko could be the murderer.
- The Golden Ticket – You made a tough decision as to whether Irenka Bauer or Edward Brod would get to stay in Prague.
- The Last Harvest – Using the CASIE and Dr. Cipra’s keyword, you convinced Daria she isn’t who she thinks she is.
- 01011000 – You pieced together the mysterious contact and aided Helle in remembering who she really is.
- Cult of Personality – By uncovering the key to Richard’s persuasive powers, you broke his control and freed his followers.
- All in the Family – You aided Otar when he sought help with a family matter.
- Handle with Care – You helped Olivie escape Prague.
- Neon Nights – You halted the production of Neon in the city.
- Ballsy – You Know What To Do.
- Adept of the Metaverse – Engage in all Tutorials in Adam’s first mission in Dubal.
- Fresh Out of the Package – With Koller’s help and the Neuroplasticity Calibrator, eliminate overclocking for experimental augs.
- Data Disciple – Breach: Complete all servers in the Tier 1 Network.
- Data Detective – Breach: Complete a Darknet file.
- Data Expert – Breach: Complete all servers in the Tier 2 Network.
- Data Master – Breach: Complete all servers in the Tier 3 Network.