Yesterday, Psyonix released Rocket League update 1.27, which is a 291MB download on PlayStation 4, 1.1GB download on PC, and 1.7GB download on Xbox One, according to player reports.
Despite the big file size on PC and Xbox One, 1.27 is a “small client-side update” that adds Utopia Coliseum (Snowy) into the Snow Day Playlist and fixes some bugs. Here’s the full list of patch notes:
Casual Playlists and Rocket Lab Arenas
- Added Utopia Coliseum (Snowy) into the Snow Day Playlist
- An experimental goal-post collision fix has been deployed
- Removed the “GO!” counter in Custom Training
- ‘Seamless Bot Replacement’ in Unranked online matches should now work as originally intended
- Fixed an issue where players were stuck in the Replay Menu after deleting certain replays
- Fixed an issue where selecting ‘Free Play’ forced the Loading Screen
- Fixed an issue where Emoji entry on Xbox One was not displaying in some cases
- UI scale setting in options should now save on PlayStation 4
- Fix for rank label updating for division text and changing colors
After installing the update, many players noticed that the Dominus GT’s turning radius was increased, while others are experiencing increased jump distance and flip speed. Psyonix is currently investigating the issues.
Rocket League was the #1 PS4 game of 2016 through the PlayStation Store in both North America and Europe, Sony revealed last week.
Did you notice any other changes with update 1.27?
Rocket League Update 1.27 Adds Utopia Coliseum to Playlist