Previously a PlayStation VR exclusive, Salary Man Escape is now available on the PlayStation 4, PC, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift. This physics-based puzzler pokes fun at 9-to-5 office life, placing the player in a “surreal, noir-esque office environment” in which “desks, monitors, and keyboards” create obstacles and traps.
Below are the features you can expect from Salary Man Escape, according to the official press release:
- Players experience a 360-degree perspective and freedom of movement on PlayStation VR; as well as HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift via Steam VR
- Take a break from VR and experience the escape through PS4 and PC
- Solve physics-dependent puzzles leveraging physics properties – like weight, balance and force
- Over 8 hours of gameplay with 6 chapters and 78 levels, of which 18 have been renovated for PC
- Each chapter adds a new puzzle mechanic into the mix, making progression increasingly complex and challenging, with the PC versions offering 18 new chapters
- The game features a noir-esque visual style, contrasted with a cheerful, classic Japanese 80’s inspired soundtrack.
Salary Man Escape is available now for the PlayStation 4, PSVR, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift. The PS4 version costs $15.99. Be sure to read our review on PS VR to find out if Salary Man Escape should be added to your wishlist.
Salary Man Escape Will Release on PS4 and PC After Being a PS VR Exclusive