Previously a PlayStation VR exclusive, Salary Man Escape is now available on the PlayStation 4, PC, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift. This physics-based puzzler pokes fun at 9-to-5 office life, placing the player in a “surreal, noir-esque office environment” in which “desks, monitors, and keyboards” create obstacles and traps.
Below are the features you can expect from Salary Man Escape, according to the official press release:
- Players experience a 360-degree perspective and freedom of movement on PlayStation VR; as well as HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift via Steam VR
- Take a break from VR and experience the escape through PS4 and PC
- Solve physics-dependent puzzles leveraging physics properties – like weight, balance and force
- Over 8 hours of gameplay with 6 chapters and 78 levels, of which 18 have been renovated for PC
- Each chapter adds a new puzzle mechanic into the mix, making progression increasingly complex and challenging, with the PC versions offering 18 new chapters
- The game features a noir-esque visual style, contrasted with a cheerful, classic Japanese 80’s inspired soundtrack.
Salary Man Escape is available now for the PlayStation 4, PSVR, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift. The PS4 version costs $15.99. Be sure to read our review on PS VR to find out if Salary Man Escape should be added to your wishlist.