Call of Duty fans were left a little frustrated last week when Infinity Ward released a video of the game’s Gunfight mode that was marred by chitter-chatter. Such was the response that the studio decided to release a raw version of the same video, showcasing Gunfight gameplay in 4K, captured on the PlayStation 4 Pro. And this time, all you get to hear is the game itself.
Check out the video below:
PlayStation LifeStyle’s Chandler Wood got to try out Gunfight at a recent event and wrote at length about it. Make sure to read his preview for more information.
An official overview of Gunfight is as follows:
· This is a four-player, two-versus-two game mode.
· It features a series of custom-made, confined maps; the smallest of those present in Multiplayer.
· Everybody gets the same loadout: Prove your adeptness with a wide variety of armaments!
· The loadouts switch every two rounds.
· The first duo to win six rounds wins.
· Each round lasts 40 seconds. After this, “Overtime” begins, and a flag spawns.
· The flag spawns if one or both players of each duo are still alive at the start of Overtime.
· Either team has 10 seconds to capture this flag. There is a three second capture time.
· During Overtime, you achieve victory by capturing this flag, or by defeating the other team.
· If no one defeats the other team or captures the flag, the duo with the higher health wins. If both sides have the same amount of health, the round is a draw.
· Each team switches to the opposite side of the map every two rounds.
· The first three maps shown are:
King: The interior of a warehouse.
Pine: The exterior of a dense forest.
Stack: A desert container yard.
Try Gunfight for yourself on October 25, 2019, when Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will release for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
This page contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.