Trophy Guide – Cuboid
Cuboid is a unique game where you must guide a rectangular cuboid around levels and manipulate it into position so that it stands vertically on the end square. With the use of switches, wooden panels and teleportation panels the minds at TikGames and Creat Studios have made 66 challenging levels to test your skills. More levels and Trophies will be coming sometime next month, so stay tuned.
I know many people are expecting wanting a full step by step guide to complete every level. Do to how easy that would make the title we simple cannot do something like that. Besides, how much fun would it be if you didn’t figure out all the solutions on your own? If you need assistance, we will be happy to point you in the right direction in the comments however we will not give straight solutions to the levels.
Ring (Bronze): Complete ‘Ring’ Level
– The ‘Ring’ level is the 11th level in the Beginner mode.
Goblet (Bronze): Complete ‘Goblet’ Level
– The ‘Goblet’ level is the 22nd level in the Beginner mode.
Rod (Bronze): Complete ‘Rod’ Level
– The ‘Rod’ level is the 33rd level in the Beginner mode.
Sword (Bronze): Complete ‘Sword’ Level
– The ‘Sword’ level is the 11th level in the Expert mode.
Shield (Bronze): Complete ‘Shield’ Level
– The ‘Shield’ level is the 22nd level in the Expert mode.
Crown (Bronze): Complete ‘Crown’ Level
– The ‘Crown’ level is the 33rd level in the Expert mode.
Bronze Master (Bronze): Collect 20 bronze medals in Expert or 30 in Beginner mode
Silver Master (Bronze): Collect 15 silver medals in Expert or 20 in Beginner mode
Gold Master (Bronze): Collect 10 gold medals in Expert or 15 in Beginner mode
– It is easiest to get these on Beginner mode, getting a gold will also count as a silver and a bronze, likewise a silver also counts as a bronze. You get medals by completing the levels in a certain amount of moves. When you are going for this, play a level and remember the route you take. The bronze metals are fairly forgiving, but if you intend to go for the Silver Master or Gold Master Trophies you will need to eliminate most mistakes and find the shortest route.
Speed Master (Bronze): Complete 20 levels with lightning speed
– Unlike the Bronze, Silver and Gold Master Trophies, this one is based on time and not moves. Though like the aforementioned Trophies, playing the level beforehand and mapping out the path makes getting a lightning speed much easier. This is cumulative throughout all 60 regular levels on the game, but again it is easiest to get the 20 lightning speeds on the earlier Beginner levels.
Equilibrist (Silver): Complete 15 levels in a row without falling
– This can be pretty easy if you take your time. When you get near edges don’t push yourself too fast and make irrational moves that could push you off the edge. The simplest way to go about this is play the first 15 levels of Beginner mode.
[Hidden] Ground Breaker (Bronze): Began playing Cuboid
– Start Cuboid and begin playing the first Beginner level.
[Hidden] Abyss (Bronze): 50 falls
– You may get this just playing through the game. However, you can get this easily by playing a level and just holding a direction button to the nearest end so that you fall off quickly.
[Hidden] Determined (Bronze): Spent 8 hours playing Cuboid
– Some people may get this during the game, however it is entirely possible to complete the game in only a few hours. This is a quite simple one, however it can throw a wrench into the plan. Before starting Cuboid, make sure that you have power-saving turned OFF for controllers, otherwise your controller will turn off after 15 minutes and you won’t get the Trophy. Once you are sure that is done, start Cuboid and start a level. Plug your controller into the PS3 and set it down. Return back in 8 hours (or less if you’ve played the game for any length of time) and you’ll have the Trophy.
Beginner Master (Silver): Complete All Beginner levels
– Complete all 33 levels in Beginner mode. You don’t need to metal all the levels just complete them.
Expert Master (Silver): Complete All Expert levels
– Complete all 33 levels in Expert mode. You don’t need to metal all the levels just complete them.