Battlefield 4 Early Beta Access Begins October 1st, Open Beta Starts October 4th
Back when Peter Moore revealed that October 1st would be the start date for the Battlefield 4 Beta, he failed to go in-depth on exactly who gets access right away and who has to wait a few days until October 4th:
- Pre-order the Battlefield 4 PC Digital Deluxe Edition – October 1st access
- Battlefield 3 Premium Member – October 1st access
- Registered owner of Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition – October 1st access
- Open to all PS3, Xbox 360, PC owners through a PSN/Xbox Live/Origin download – October 4th access
With the Battlefield 4 Beta, you’ll be able to battle it out on the Siege of Shanghai map while either playing through Conquest Mode or Domination Mode. As well, you’ll be able to experience Levolution, Amphibious Assault, and more within the beta.
Battlefield 4 launches for current generation consoles on October 29th in North America and October 31st in Europe, while the PlayStation 4 version comes out on November 12th in North America and November 29th in Europe, and the Xbox One one releases November 19th.
Will you be playing the beta? Let us know in the comments below.
More on Battlefield 4:
- Battlefield 4′s PS3 to PS4 Digital Upgrade Program Detailed, Next-Gen Version Releases Before PS4/Xbox One Launch
- DICE on PS Vita Remote Play for Battlefield 4 on PS4: “That’s Something We’re Looking Into and Working on to See if we can Guarantee it”
- DICE has had to “Compromise” Battlefield 4 on PS4/Xbox One in Some Places When Compared to PC