PlayStation Store PLAY 2014 Promotion Kicks off Today
The annual North American PlayStation Store PLAY promotion is once again in effect this year, giving you the chance to save money by pre-ordering or buying two or more upcoming games for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita, all of which come complete with cross-buy and 20% PlayStation Plus pre-order discount.
Check out the full list of eligible titles in the PLAY 2014 promo below:
- Rogue Legacy (July 29) – $13.59 (PS+ Pre-order Price), $16.99 (Regular Price)
- The Swapper (August 5) – $15.99 (PS+ Pre-order Price), $19.99 (Regular Price)
- Hohokum (August 12) – $11.99 (PS+ Pre-order Price), $14.99 (Regular Price)
- CounterSpy (August 19) – $11.99 (PS+ Pre-order Price), $14.99 (Regular Price)
All titles set to go up for pre-order when the PlayStation Store updates today, here’s the discounts you can expect when pre-ordering or buying two or more of the above games between July 22 and August 25:
- Pre-order or Buy any 4 PlayStation Store PLAY 2014 games to get a $10 credit later
- Pre-order or Buy any 3 PlayStation Store PLAY 2014 games to get a $6 credit later
- Pre-order or Buy any 2 PlayStation Store PLAY 2014 games to get a $3 credit later
The voucher code redeemable for credits will be delivered by September 5, 2014, with the code then expiring on October 3, 2014.
So, to recap: all four games are cross-buy on PS4, PS3, and PS Vita; PlayStation Plus members get 20% off each game when pre-ordering; and if you buy more than one game, you’ll save money.
Do you plan on pre-ordering any of these games?
[Source: PS Blog]